The Miramar villa
Facing the Mediterranean, with its back to the Thau basin, this is the setting that awaits you at the Villa Miramar!
Located in Frontignan, this exceptional guest house, with its 5 "épis" rating from the Gîtes de France, offers four rooms and an unusual cabin, all of which open onto the sea, as well as numerous services and facilities that will make your prestigious stay unforgettable.
You can, for example, take advantage of the 17-metre long heated infinity pool to take a dip before enjoying your cocktail on the immersed terrace, or you can use the jacuzzi. It is even possible, on request, to privatise the latter facing the sea.
Other top-of-the-range advantages: direct access to the beach of Frontignan and the proposed beach service, breakfast, massages, private parking, the 2500 m² planted garden...
The Tarbouriech estate
On the Marseillan side, it is another setting, but just as idyllic, that awaits you! Between vineyards and the lagoon, this former "folie", with its old wine storehouse, has many attractions.
Let Sabine and Florent introduce you to them after you have dropped off your bags in one of the rooms, suites, lodges or barracks of this family home. Don't forget to slip on your swimming costume to enjoy the swimming pool (heated in winter until the summer period) of more than 25 m long and the spa sheltered in the old wine storehouse tanks.
After a delicious massage with the shells of special Tarbouriech oysters, polished and heated, come and enjoy their flavours in the estate's restaurant or at the oyster bar Les Nacres.
In Sète, The Marcel combines a breathtaking view of the Canal Royal from its six artist suites for an unforgettable stay. The house offers three must-see addresses where you can tantalise your taste buds and experience a gastronomic immersion.
In an Art Deco spirit, revisited and rejuvenated, where luxury and well-being reign, let your heart choose between the different aparthotels named after artists or festivals that are historical partners of The Marcel. And why not extend this cultural and historical parenthesis in the restaurant The Rio located below where the chef Denis Martin sublimates the gastronomic cuisine with an ambitious daily artistic program: exhibition, projection, concert, performance, DJ Set.
Don't hesitate to visit the Michelin-starred restaurant The Marcel to enhance your tasting experience around the local produce of Sète or directly in the Halles de Sète for a more relaxed atmosphere.
In the heart of the port of Marseillan, in a listed building, sweet gourmet aromas waft out... Welcome to Émilie's table! Recognised as a "Tables et Auberges de France", this unmissable address in the Thau Archipelago honours the products of the destination through top-of-the-range French gastronomic cuisine.
On the menu:
- For starters: butternut squash cannelloni in hot and cold sauce, goat's nougat and poached farm egg; special Tarbouriech n°3 pink oysters, haddock parmentier in freshness and caviar of green lentils from Puy-en-Velay...
- For the main course: pigeon from Mr Hubert Hiliès' coulonnière, braised leg of pigeon stuffed with beatillo and short juices; roast pike-perch served like a bouillabaisse, octopus, mussels and melting potatoes...
- For dessert: hazelnut in all its states, figs in fruit and cooked; cocoa spindle, creamy chocolate with raspberry lavender insert and earl-grey tea sorbet...
The best thing about Émilie's table: the decor! In a calm and friendly atmosphere, you can't get enough of its historic vaulted room, its more contemporary room and, in fine weather, its patio or terrace.
For a "complete" taste experience combining the pleasure of the taste buds with that of the eyes, you should book at In Fine, in Frontignan.
Its key word: taste! This isa how chef Grégory Doucet shows off his know-how thanks to the layout of an open kitchen, and how his team uses fresh products grown or produced within 200 km of Frontignan (90%). The establishment was also recognised in 2020 by the famous Gault & Millau guide.
This is why we invite you to come and discover it, as well as its clever balance between local and modern cuisine. In three or six courses, you will be able to taste for example: creamy perfect egg with mushrooms and bacon emulsion, arctic char with squash, cabbage and cromesquis of old Rodez with black rice, pear as a dessert, fine apple pie...
With a focus on fish and products fresh from the lagoon, Chez Lanchois is a fisherman's bistro where gastronomic cuisine blends harmoniously with a breathtaking view of the Thau lagoon. The establishment welcomes you, feet in the water, on the edge of the Thau lagoon, from April to October.
On the plate, you will find :
- For starters: Vietnamese soup with Iberian pork tapilla, mackerel & Tuscan bacon; small dry fish on a plank, marinated with dill & virgin sauce with homemade Italian chorizo...
- Main course: Asian flavoured chicken in banana leaf, tofu & rice vermicelli, tempura of prawns in vinegar & turmeric, avocado; fillet of sea bream, wakame seaweed, sushi rice, cold melon soup...
- For dessert: chocolate ganache with Espelette pepper, orange blossom crème brûlée with matcha tea, plate of mature cheeses with fig jam...
If you want to take to the sea during your stay in the Thau Archipelago, come aboard with Voiles Auriques in Sète!
For a half-day, a full day or a 2-day mini-cruise, you can choose between one of the two legendary old rigs of this association:
- Draug (1939): built on the plans of the famous Norwegian Colin Archer
- Vagabond (1951): a small sailing boat built in Denmark.
If you are calling at Sète with your boat, do not hesitate to contact La Marina. With a capacity of up to 10 luxury yachts and mega yachts, it has all the necessary amenities for a pleasant stay:
- side parking for vehicles
- full concierge service
- full crew lounge
- private shower
- fitness centre
- port of entry
- fuel concierge
- nearby supply services
- waste disposal services
- transport arrangements
- nearby customs and immigration