On the road to your holiday, come and stop in our charming town of Marseillan and discover its many facets: oysters, vineyards, beach, historic centre...
By road :
- Via the A9 motorway: exit n°33 (Sète) or exit n°34 (Agde).
- Via the A75 motorway: exit in the direction of Pézenas.
- Then follow the D613 between Sète and Béziers.
By plane :
- Béziers Cap d'Agde airport (20 km). A shuttle bus connects the airport to Marseillan (more information here)
- Montpellier Méditerranée airport (50 km)
By train :
- Avignon - Montpellier - Narbonne line
- Stops "Les Onglous" (2 km) ; "Agde" (7 km) ; or "Sète" (16 km).
If you want to discover Occitania on a budget, don't miss the Occitanie Rail Tour Pass. During your stay, you can also explore the Mediterranean line between Nîmes and Perpignan, with stops in Frontignan, Sète and Marseillan!
By bike :
By motorhome :
By boat :